Dashing is a mature dashboard framework, based on Sinatra, used to build very beautiful dashboards. It's frequently used to display dashboards on TV screens in offices.
Here are the main features:
- use premade widgets, or fully create your own with scss, html, and coffeescript
- widgets harness the power of data bindings to keep things simple. Powered by batman.js
- use the API to push data to your dashboards, or make use of a simple ruby DSL for fetching data
- drag & Drop interface for re-arranging your widgets
- host your dashboards on Heroku in less than 30 seconds
The project was created at Shopify for displaying custom dashboards on TV screens.
Example 1 link
- Example 2 (TV screen) link
More information on the project website